HOW GREEN BARLEY PREVENTS/CURES VARIOUS KINDS OF ILLNESSES?
Green Barley is the only vegetation on earth that can supply the sole nutritional support for humans from birth to old age. It is recognized by Science as the most nutritious of all plant food for its chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
The real power of Barley grass is found in the combination of all the nutrients making it a whole food concentrate as close to its natural state as possible and thus supplies the nutrients in a natural proportion.
There are many plants with satisfactory nutrition, but none covers as wide a spectrum of nutrients as Barley grass.
Drinking Green Barley Juice has been commonly recommended by experts who study natural healing techniques. In recent years, Green Barley has become popular among those seeking a potent source of antioxidant and phytochemical properties.
Nowadays, eating right is becoming more and more difficult. Thus, people who have been using our Barley feel that it is the best thing they have done for themselves in a long time!
Green Barley Juice is easy to use and surprisingly delicious! Our Barley is grown from select organic seeds at over 5,000 feet elevation in the mineral-rich soil of an ancient volcanic lake bed. Our Barley is irrigated by pure mineral water and harvested at the peak of nutrition. Our Barley is processed "on site" and is guaranteed to be 100% pure green barley powder.
Green Barley Juice contains Amino Acids and Proteins
Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins; 20 of them are present in Green Barley in significant quantity. Proteins are the major constituent of every cell and body fluid (except urine and bile) and are thus necessary for the continual cell building, regeneration, and energy production that we need for life. An added benefit of the green barley leaf proteins is that they promote cell metabolism (the chemical changes we need to live) and neutralize substances that are bad for your health. Eighteen (18) amino acids are found in barley grass, including the 8 essential ones: that is: the amino acids that we must get from our diets; the body cannot produce them itself.
Astounding amounts of vitamins and minerals are found in green barley leaves. These include: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Manganese, Zinc, Beta Carotene, B1, B2, C, Folic Acid, and Pantothenic Acid.
Green Barley contains:
• 11 times the calcium in cow's milk
• 5 times the iron in spinach
• 7 times the Vitamin C in oranges
• 80 mg of vitamin B12 per hundred grams
• Significant amounts of chlorophyll
Extremely Alkaline and More
Green barley leaves are extremely alkaline, so digesting them can help keep the body's alkaline and acidity ration balanced. Our cells cannot adequately function if the pH range (which measure acidity and alkaline) is not in a narrow range. Most processed foods are acidic, and when we consume too many of them the acidity/alkaline balance is upset and this result in possible fatigue.
Green Barley has anti-inflammatory, and anti-ulcer properties. It contains 2'-O-GIV an antioxidant activity superior to vitamin E. It may contribute to preventing the changes that often lead to cancer, rapid aging, and cell death. Green Barley also has Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Phytochemicals, Phytonutrients.
- Green Barley is good for hypertension due to the presence of enzymes such as fatty acid oxidase, peroxidase, catalase, cytochrome oxidase and transhydrogenase which help to decompose fat in our bodies.
- Due to the presence of chlorophyll which cut excess cholesterol and triglycerides and other lipids.
- It is also good for hypertension due to the presence of soluble fiber which helps metabolize the fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates.
- Due to the presence of Arginine (14.3mg/gm) at higher amounts which keeps the blood vessels elastic, keeping the blood flowing smoothly, it melts away plaque that exists in the blood vessels and reduces blood clots and bad cholesterol.
- Due to the formation of procollagen Type IV which prevent formation of plaque (atherosclerotic plaques) in the blood vessels.
- Green Barley is good for cancer because of the presence of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which restores the functions and repairs the body's DNA to prevent growth of cancer cells. SOD is also known as a free radical scavenger in tumor cells.
- Green Barley is also good for cancer due to the presence of P4D1 enzyme which destroys cancer cells and at the same time immediately repairs damaged DNA molecules of the cells.
- Green Barley contains a higher amount of Potassium (3,800mg/100mg) which is very important to prevent the growth and multiplication of new cancer cells.
- The presence of peroxidase breaks and neutralizes carcinogenic black color substance in grilled meat and fish.
- Since Green Barley is highly alkaline, it destroys cancer cells.
- Green Barley has higher score of ORAC 25,500 per 100grams which means high amounts of oxygenation. Cancer cells cannot live in higher concentration of oxygen.
- It contains 2-O-Glycosylisovitexin enzyme which prevents multiplication of cancer cells.
- Green Barley is good for diabetes because it contains a higher amount of Arginine (14.3mg/gm). This amino acid is used to release insulin from the pancreas and helps increase glucose uptake in the muscle cells.
- It has Chromium that increases the ability of insulin to bind with cells and leads to increase insulin sensitivity of the body tissue. It leads the body to be more efficient in absorbing the blood sugar. Chromium acts as a “Travel Guide” as it opens the door for the insulin to enter into the body's cells, thus normalizing blood sugar and insulin levels in those with type II diabetes.
- It has Vanadium which activates insulin receptors making the Beta cell of the pancreas produce more insulin resulting in the decrease of blood sugar.
D. ARTHRITIS / RHEUMATISM / GOUT
- Green Barley is good for arthritis because it contains high amount of VITAMIN C (548mg/100mg) plus the four important Amino Acids (Proline, Lysine Arginine and Glycine) which are necessary for the formation or production of procollagen to produce Type I and Type II collagen needed in rebuilding damaged cartilage and tendons in joints.
- Due to the presence of Lysine it increases the production of procollagen which helps in rebuilding new bones, tendon cells, and cartilage tissue and in turn for the healing ofwounds.
- Due to the presence of proline which is a component of cartilage for healthy joints and ligaments.
- Due to the presence of organic sodium (775mg/100mg) which dissolves calcium deposited in the joints.
- Green Barley is good for asthma due to the presence of Vitamin C plus Arginine which is needed in the formation of procollagen Type III. When the supply of collagen in our body is sufficient, it prevents constriction of the bronchial tubes making the flow of oxygen normal.
- It also cleans the foreign waste material such as sputum present in the bronchial tubes.
- Due to the presence of chlorophyll which is a potent anti- inflammatory and anti-allergy that which prevent bronchial constriction.
F. ULCER / HYPERACIDITY
- Green Barley is good for ulcer/hyperacidity because it is highly alkaline which reduces the acidity levels in our body.
- Due to the presence of Arginine and Chlorophyll which are needed for faster healing of wounds and damage tissues in the stomach.
- Due to the organic sodium present, it facilitates the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach which helps in the digestion of food and neutralizes acidity.
G. SEXUAL IMPOTENCE
- Green Barley contains Arginine at higher amounts which can significantly improve sexual performance for men and women.
- Due to the presence of Arginine, it produces Nitric Oxide which is responsible for penile erection, which can correct 90% of all penile dysfunction.
- Green Barley is good for the treatment of sterility of men and women because of the presence of Arginine which increases sperm cell/egg cell production and motility.
I. LIVER CIRRHOSIS / FATTY LIVER
- Green Barley is good for liver cirrhosis because of the presence of chlorophyll which is a powerful detoxifying agent for the liver because it removes Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxides.
- The presence of Arginine helps detoxify the liver by neutralizing the ammonia.
- The Glysine (amino acid) in Green Barley serves as a powerful anti-oxidant protecting the liver cells.
- The presence of 2-O- Glycosylisovitexin prevents the formation of acetaldehyde and malonaldehyde thereby preventing formation of fatty liver and alcoholic liver cirrhosis.
J. PSORIASIS / SKIN DISEASES / ACNE
- Green Barley is good for various kinds of skin diseases because it contains all the important enzymes, minerals, amino acids, phytochemicals, phytonutrients, chlorophyll, vitamins which can correct the physiological body disorder.
- Green Barley increases the production of procollagen Type I which make the skin smoother and supple.
- It also stimulates production of white blood cells in the bone marrow and T and b cells from bacterial and viral infection.
- Green Barley is good for dysmenorrheal because of the presence of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which removes or neutralizes the toxins (waste blood) present in the uterus.
- Green Barley stimulates production of serotonin a neurotransmitter substance to prevent pain during menstruation.
- Green Barley is good for Myoma due to the presence of enzymes SOD, Peroxidase, FattyAcid Oxidase, Cytochrome oxidase and Transhydrogenase which help to degrade/decompose myomal tissues.
- Green Barley will act as a scavenger according to Dr. Hagiwara.
- It controls the imbalance of progesterone/estrogen ratio that is released from pituitary glands to the production of myomal tissue.
- Green Barley is good for constipation because it is a good cleanser since it contains high amounts of insoluble fibers which promote a healthy digestive tract and with the presence of SOD, removes the toxic substances present in the digestive system.
- The presence of SOD aids in the digestion of food.
- Chlorophyll which is also an internal softener of undigested food or waste products in the large intestine.
- Green Barley is good for anemia due to the presence of chlorophyll which stimulates hemoglobin production.
- It promotes an abundant supply of good quality red blood cells capable of carrying life giving oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- It has folic acid (Vit. B12) which helps uptake of iron to combine with globin to form hemoglobin in the red blood cells.
- Due to the presence of chlorophyll, it has anti-inflammatory properties which prevent inflammation.
- It stimulates the receptors of the immune system especially the bone marrow to produce white blood cell against viruses which cause rhinitis.
- Green Barley contains carnitine (A.A) which promotes fat burning.
- Due to the presence of fatty acid oxidase, peroxidase, catalase and transhydrogenase enzymes which helps to decompose fatty tissues in the body.
- Due to the presence of chlorophyll which cuts excess fats (lipids) in the body.
- It contains serotonine (neurotransmitter cells) which controls pain and promotes good sleep and well being.
- Due to procollagen Type IV which relaxes the brains blood vessels from vasoconstriction.
R. BAD BREATH/BODY ODOR
- Due to the presence of chlorophyll which has strong deodorizers for the healthy digestive tract.
- The presence of SOD works as a powerful anti-oxidant to prevent decomposition of food in the gastro intestinal tract.
- Green Barley is good for Dengue infection because it stimulates the receptor site of the bone marrow in the production of blood platelets